By MasterChef Natasha Gandhi
Totally Crash Landing on this Korean Salad!
- Slice 1 cucumber, salt them and leave for 5 mins
- Wash them in cold water and leave in water for 5 mins, after that remove and pat dry, this ensures they are crunch
- In a bowl add cucumber, 5-6 cherry tomatoes, 1/2 finely chopped onion, 1 tsp chopped garlic, 5-6 chopped mint and 1 finely chopped chilli
- Add 1 tbsp Nutty Creamy Peanut Butter
- Add 1 tsp olive oil, 1 tsp soy sauce and 1/4 tsp vinegar, adjust sweetness with 1/2tsp of jaggery if needed
- Give it all a good mix and Enjoy!