By Masterchef Natasha Gandhi
Why do I call these Birthday cookies ? Well purple is my fav colour and what better way to celebrate birthday than with Purple Cookies 💜😍
- 1/4 cup oats flour
- 3/4 cup Jowar flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1/4 cup Nutty Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries or Phalsa or Mulberries
White chocolate or nuts for garnish
- In a bowl add Peanut Butter, coconut sugar and blueberries. With the help of an electric whisk or kitchen aid whisk the ingredients till the blueberry is all mushy and well combined.
- To this add the oat flour, jowar flour and baking powder along with a pinch of salt.
- Mix nicely to form a batter.
- Place this in the freezer for 20-30 mins so it’s easier to shape.
- Once out, shape into 10 equal sized cookie balls and place them on a parchment paper on a baking tray you can add chocolate chips or nuts at this stage on top to garnish or inside the batter as per choice.
- Bake these at 200 degrees Celsius for 10 mins.
- Let them cool and enjoy.