Are you fan of chocolate cookies? And want to substitute with healthy choice this is perfect recipe for you. Its chewy and easy to make delicious chocolate peanut butter cookies, definitely a mouth-watering!
- Pre heat the oven to 160 °c
- Combine the nutty creamy peanut butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract in a large bowl and whisk until combined
- Stir in the melted butter, baking powder and almond flour
- Refrigerate the dough for 20 mins
- Form equal size balls of the dough and flatten them with your hands on a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Garnish with some chopped almonds and bake them for 12-14 mins or until done and cool on wire rack.
Voila its ready to eat!